Wednesday 12 September 2012

Things I'm looking forward to in the USA



It might seem sad to some people but I've seen so many movies and read books set in America that I want to experience some things for myself. This isn't a completed list- I'm still thinking of things! 

* Walmart- I must go here! I cannot imagine a store that sells clothes, electronics and groceries all in one!! 

• Macys - Its just a store but i'd love to go there!

• Mc Donalds, KFC, Pizza Hut, Burger King and similar - Just to see the difference!

• Forever 21 and Victoria's Secret - I've heard its amazing and am bringing and empty suitcase!

• Ranch flavour Doritos- Ok this is a weird one. I read a lot of Babysitter Club books growing up and Claudia always used to eat these flavoured chips. We don't have this favour in Australia and I'd really like to try it!

• Police and Fire Brigade- Hopefully not for the wrong reasons but I'd love to see their vehicles up close.

• Taco Bell- Fascinated by this- must try! 

• Driving on the other side of the road- I've had a day here and there over in Noumea where they do this but not for an extended amount of time. 

• Television- On past cruises we've been able to get some American stations and loved watching shows like Nancy Grace and Cake Boss. I'd love to see the news and some more programs

• Talking about American TV programs- We don't get Parks and Recreation, we stopped getting The Office past season 5, no one knows about Cake Boss here, How I Met Your Mother is still 2 seasons delayed- I would love to talk to people who watch Parks and Rec! 

No comments:

Post a Comment