Monday 1 April 2013

I'm back!


Wow! Its been ages but I have returned from Hawaii!

I loved the whole feel of Hawaii, it reminded me a lot of Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast with bits of Vanuatu and New Caledonia.



Oahu- So diverse- the mountains, the beaches, the city, the countryside. My favourite island.

Maui- I imagined it way differently. The Hana Highway is really beautiful and the views are amazing.

The Big Island- I was surprised how much I liked this island. I was surprised how fascinating the Volacano National Park was and seeing the lava flow was a real highlight.

Kauai- I loved spending a day and a half on this island. I would love to return to Kauai for a few more days to really explore the island more.

Shortly I will be posting a review of all the tours and activities I did. I will also be posting about the shopping from an Aussies perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment