Friday 2 November 2012

Booked Part 2

Last weekend I booked my sister and myself on a photography tour in Kauai. This tour is going to be her Birthday present from me. I didn't think she's want to do something like this but I showed her some of the example photos and she was inspired! I originally found Kauai Photo Tours by just Googling "photo tours Kauai" and after reading some review from Tripadvisor and Cruise Critic I was certain this would be a great tour for us.

I was very impressed with the fast email responses, especially considering the time differences. I decide to call to make my reservation ( international calling using Skype is amazing- so cheap) and spoke to Kris. He answered all my questions and gave me great instructions on where to meet the transfer bus.

One thing I love about booking all these tours was there is no money needed up front. Most just need your credit card info and charge you that day of your tour. This is great as it allows you to confirm your tour plus have some extra time to save!

Since booking I have read a lot more reviews on Cruise Critic and everyone seems to have a great tour.


No comments:

Post a Comment