Tuesday 2 October 2012

Planning and Planning : Oahu

There is so much to think about! The planning for this trip has been left up to me. My mother had one job to do. Book a simple 1 hour flight that we've done about 10 times in the past 5 years and somehow she managed to muck that up! So now i'm in charge!

We are in Oahu for 10 nights before our cruise and 3 nights after. I think. So many dates going around in my head right now! But anyways, we are there for quite a while. Now that i'm in charge I have been given a free range in planning the days activities which is awesome and horrible. I loved the tour i research for days in Melbourne, but my parents hated it. hhhmmm... My only constraint is budget. We are in a bit of a limited budget. Our wonderful jobs are cutting hours like crazy in this unstable economic time. Yay. But we wont be missing out! Even if we have to eat sandwiches in our hotel rooms every night I plan on making the most of our time in Hawaii!





So far on my list of things to do in Oahu is

• The Zoo

• The aquarium

• Peal Harbour ( and for me a photo tour instead)

• Round Island Tour ( potentially 2 with different companies as they both go to slightly different places)

• North Shore ( either tour or catch The Bus)

• Ala Moana ( shopping!!)

• Outlet Mall ( a must for Aussies so i've heard)

• Stand Up Paddle Boarding/surfing ( Typical touristy things lol)

• Diamond Head Hike

• Pali Lookout

• Eat Shave Ice

• Swap Meet











No comments:

Post a Comment